Data protection declaration in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
e-IPconsult – Patent Attorney Dipl.-Ing. Ralf Bucher (hereinafter: e-IPconsult)
Pfarrer-Sickinger-Weg 122, 85579 Neubiberg, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)89 – 54806697
Fax: +49 (0)89 – 54806699
e-IPconsult’s data protection officer can be contacted by Ralf Bucher at the above address or email@example.com
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.e-IPconsult.com, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information
are recorded without your intervention and stored until they are automatically deleted:
– referrer (previously visited website);
– requested website or file;
– browser type and browser version;
– the operating system used;
– type of device used;
– time of access;
– IP address in anonymous form (used only to determine the location of access).
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
– ensuring comfortable use of our website,
– evaluation of system security and stability,
– for statistical evaluation as well as
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When using our e-mail address
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via our e-mail address mail@e-IPconsult.com The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
– the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
– in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
– this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
Cookies, analysis tools and social media plug-ins are not used on this website.
You have the right:
– to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
– in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
– to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest.
or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims;
– in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
– in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
– in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Though careful control of contents e-IPconsult is not responsible for the content of external links. The providers of the externally linked internet-pages are responsible for the content of the respective pages.
On this web-site, information regarding patents, trademarks, and design patents is offered, which could be helpful for anybody who has questions regarding this matter. The given information is of general nature and not a legally binding advice. In order to get legally binding advice, one should contact a patent attorney or attorney at law. e-IPconsult tries to offer information of high quality. However, e-IPconsult cannot guarantee the correctness and completeness of the offered information. Furthermore, e-IPconsult is not responsible for damages caused by the offered information.
Trademarks and Copyright
The entire content of this web-site (text, pictures, design) is protected by copyright law. Unauthorized usage, reproduction or display of the content or parts thereof is forbidden. Each utilization of the web-site or parts thereof which is not explicitly allowed by copyright law requires the supplier’s consent. Contact: Ralf Bucher.
Copyright © 2003-2023 by Ralf Bucher. All rights reserved.
e-IPconsult is a trademark registered in Germany.
A trademark or copyright violation is not known to e-IPconsult. Nevertheless, should anybody consider something on this web-site as a violation of a trademark or copyright, e-IPconsult asks for a respective hint. e-IPconsult also asks for avoiding actions involving costs.
Please read the following terms carefully before using this Web Site. Using this Web Site indicates that you accept these terms. You are not authorized to use or access this Web Site without acceptance of these terms and conditions.
e-IPconsult recommends to you before using this Web Site to print out these terms and read again through them carefully. By using this Web Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the following agreement and all of its terms and conditions.
Use of this Web Site
e-IPconsult hereby authorizes you to view, copy for your own internal purposes, and download this Web Site and the information, data, names, images, pictures, logos and icons concerning, regarding or relating to e-IPconsult and its affiliates, products and services at this Web Site for informational and non-commercial purposes only. The information, data, names, images, pictures, logos, icons and the Web Site itself („Materials“) at this Web Site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any Materials at this Web Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Any copy of the Materials or portions thereof must include a copyright notice.
You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or otherwise circulate any such Material to any third party without the express prior written consent of e-IPconsult.
You agree not to add, alter, substitute or amend, partially or in whole, any Material displayed on this Web Site.
Legal Disclaimer of Warranty
THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SIDE ARE PROVIDED „AS IS“ WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
e-IPconsult does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the Materials provided for on this Web Site. e-IPconsult further disclaims all responsibility as to links on this Web Site, such as their existence or the accuracy.
e-IPconsult may make changes, improvements and/or modifications to the Materials displayed on this Web Site, or products and services referred to within, at any time without notice. The Material at this Web Site may be out of date and e-IPconsult does not commit to update it.
Material published at this Web Site may refer to services that are not available in your country.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT shall e-IPconsult, its affiliates or other third parties mentioned at this Web Site be liable to you for any damages, including without limitation special, indirect, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of information) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this Web Site, any Web Sites linked to this Web Site, or the Materials, qualifications, opinions or recommendations contained at any or all such Web Sites whether based on warranty, contract, quasi-contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Applicable law may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Other Web Sites and Links thereto
This Web Site contains links or references to other Web Sites. e-IPconsult has no control over the information contained in the other Web Sites. Thus, e-IPconsult is not obliged to or responsible regarding any content derived, obtained, accessed within, through or outside this Web Site. If you decide to access any of the third party Web Sites linked to this Web Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Termination of Authorization
If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this Web Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials.
This Web Site is administered by e-IPconsult. If you choose to access this Web Site from outside Germany, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. e-IPconsult makes no representation that Materials at this Web Site are appropriate or available for use outside Germany, and access to them from territories where their contents might be illegal or prohibited.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right under any patent, design patents, service marks, trade dress, trade names or trademark . Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right to any copyright or other industrial property rights in relation to any such information, data, products or services.
You may not export, copy, modify, or re-transmit any of the information or documents found at this Web Site in violation of any applicable domestic and international law and regulation (civil, criminal, external trade and military) governing the use of this information without exception or limitation.
These usage terms will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
As far as legally allowed, parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Munich.
If any provision of this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that shall not affect the validity, legality and enforceability of any other provision.